BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Miyerkules, Hunyo 29, 2011

happy Ever!!!!!

hello....dear???
I have something to tell you, I'ts all about our association last Saturday  (June 25,2011)., I'm very happy because its the day of rest and I have an opportunity to meet my other friends again., the program is very nice and I enjoyed the message and the lesson study,and the songs that I heard from our other brothers and sisters who offered the song, very nice to hear...
And I am happy because I have many friends that I can be able to greet them a happy sabbath with a big big smile...
hehehehhe. . . its so nice to feel that I'm important to them,,, and they feel happy because we gathered together again,
hmmmnnn. . .
I saw my crush, he smiled at me and OHHH  nooo........

0 (mga) komento: