BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Biyernes, Hulyo 1, 2011

COM.LAB gddddd....

blahhhhh.... blahhhh...
hmmmnnnn.....
being egelloc stneduts, Here in Hercor college, is my pleasure. . .I like their facilities and I'm happy because I had many friends here, we shared every happy moments. . . there are times that we laugh and we laugh even though we had no big reason to laugh. . .!!!!
And I remember the time that there's  a guy, who talk to me, he ask if we have a class in com.lab., And I said "YES" then he ask again if I'm willing to accept him if he wants to join in class in our com.lab....
I smiled and said_____OK!!!
he is cute and I think he is bright because he always participating in our class. . .
hehehehehe.......
But I still don't know if who is he....
MR. unknown!!!!
ahhhhammmmmm. . . . . .=>








0 (mga) komento: