BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Miyerkules, Hulyo 6, 2011

this is life..........

helloooo to all the egelloc stneduts???

I'm very happy to tell you this,,,,
I want to share to you the past memories with my one and only special someone, he is one of the theology students in CPAC, Negros occidental. I've met him here in Roxas city because they had a canvass here last 2010, and were very good friends because we had same religion. .  and you know what???
I'm very shocked because very unexpected...,,, I thought he had no feelings for me... then even though I know that he loves me,,
I want to know him first, and the best thing that I liked him? because he respect me in all my decisions.. 
then the time comes that he need to go back in CPAC. so, he promised that he come back here to see me again and to see his other friends.. I had mixed emotions..
the time comes that we had no time to communicate well and I thought he have someone else. . . 
Until such time that I received a call, and you know what??? I'm very surprise!!!!! the voice is very familiar, there's  sweetness in his voice, and I'm happy because we talk and we talk about every detail in our life happened in our daily lives... 
             I miss him, And I'm still hoping that he able to come back here.......

0 (mga) komento: