BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Lunes, Hulyo 4, 2011

HERCORIAN.......

hi....
hmmmmn. . . ??? the egelloc stneduts 
today is tuesday, I'm very tired and I have many responsibilities to face, as a egelloc stneduts college life is not a game because I need to be an responsible specially in my studies....
today we have many assignments, report that we need to write...
but at least I'm happy because I finished already my activity in my CS102, Visual basic...
And you know what????? our schedule in this sem. is very hectic, I'ts very tiring., but I have no choice. . .
I need to be patience. . .
I'm starting to think that I'm only second year college, how much more in my 3rd year and 4th year?  I'm starting to be an independent. . I know that this is the test of life that I need to face!!!!!!! heheheh. . . .I'm ready. . . (,")

0 (mga) komento: