BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Lunes, Hulyo 4, 2011

My Best friend who means A lot to me. . .

hellooo.... egelloc stneduts???
           good day. . . 
I have something to share, I have a guy best friend, he is bright, and very nice, he is good when it comes to love advises.... he is Ian Alianza, our friendship started when I was in my secondary education, he is my classmate since second year 2 4th year high school, so we are very close. . . he knows my secrets, and I know he is really best friend of mine. .   I remember the time when I am in A situation that no one could ever help me, but U know what??????? he is the one, and only one who help me when I am in my biggest trouble.
I am very thankful because I've knew him, who I always considered as my true friend and even though he is not my classmate in my college life, we a communication, he always texting me and were still close even though I cant see him.......


           message 4 Ian, , thank you!!!!!
          GOD BLESS in your studies, love life and family. . . I wish all the best 4 you. . . 
          thank u 4 the friendship. . . 


how about you GuYs?????
do you have a friends, who you can consider as your true friends????

0 (mga) komento: