BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Martes, Hulyo 5, 2011

Inspired!!!!!!!

hello to all the egelloc stneduts?????
how are you???
                 I'm here again, love, love, love. . . 
              full of excitements., I know that love makes people happy, but it's also the one that makes people hurt,
             love is willing to sacrifice. . . . .


        I had many experiences bout love,
        at first, it's so nice to fell, especially when you love each other. . . 
        but the fact is people change, not all the time they still the same....    
        I believe that many of boys are not really serious when it comes to love ....
       that's one of my experience, but I think thats life, someone's gone,,, then after all, there are someone who                                                                    come to make you fall in love again,,,, someone who treat you special, and love you the way you do...
what a nice feeling to be in love . . . 

hahaiiii....... I want to be in love again, and I'm always praying that if this time will come ,,,
I WANT IT TO BE YOU!!!!! 

0 (mga) komento: